Use Yourpay in Easy Digital Downloads
Easy Digital Downloads is an e-commerce plugin for WordPress. That means that is a plugin that you can use for running your webshop, if you have a website through WordPress.
As the name indicates, the plugin especially focuses on sales of digital products. This can be sale of software products, e-books or photography.
If you use Easy Digital Downloads for your webshop, if have the opportunity to use Yourpay’s free plugin. That way your customers can easily pay with their cards, when they shop in your webshop.
On this page, you get a guide to how you install the plugin in Easy Digital Downloads, quick and easy.
You can download the plugin here.
How to install the plugin
- Create a Yourpay account
- Go to your WordPress administration page
- Click on “Plugins”
- Click on “Add new”
- Click on “Upload Plugin”
- Select the zip-file “yourpay(EDD)”
- Click on “Activate”
- Click on “Downloads”
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Payment Methods”
- Select Yourpay
- Click on “Test Mode”, if you want to test Yourpay before actually using the plugin for real customers
- Insert your Merchant Token, which you find in your Yourpay admin, under “Account Information”, in the field “Merchant Token”
- Choose whether you want to capture the payments manually through the Yourpay admin page or if the payment should be captured automatically.
- Click on “Save Changes”
If you have any questions regarding the set-up of the plugin, you are always welcome to contact our support team, either through e-mail or phone.
Tlf.: 70 555 678
Offer your customers other payment methods
With a Yourpay payment solution, your customer can pay other ways than with their card. Therefore, you have the opportunity to offer your customers a variety of payment methods on your webshop.
Your customer can for example pay through ViaBill. ViaBill is an online payment method, which allows the customer to postpone the payment or to pay through instalments. You can read more about how ViaBill works through Yourpay here.
Didn't find what you were searching for?