How to rebill your customers after a payment
If you want to rebill your customers after a payment, it is possible to do this through Yourpay.
The case can be that you want to rebill a customer for broken equipment following rental, without having to send a bill to the customer.
However, you have to make sure that the possibility of a rebilling is written in your terms of trade, before it is legal.
How to generate the keys
- Go to you admin on admin.yourpay.io
- Go to App Store in the leftside menu
- Go to the bottom of the page, where you will find “General Yourpay Settings” and click on “Read More”
- Click on “Install”
- Then click on “Settings”
- In order to get a rebilling key (CCRG) on all payments, the firls should be filled out with “1”, as shown on the picture.
How to make the rebilling
Before rebilling the customer, it is important that you have made sure that it is written into your terms of trade.
You can either integrate our API into your system, or you can use our console.
- Go to our API here.
From here, you can make a rebilling without have any prior knowledge about coding.
- To do this, click on “200 OK”
- A side menu will appear, which tell you how to integrate the function. If you don’t want to integrate the function, but just want to make the rebilling, you can proceed to the next step.
- Click on “Try Console” in the upper right corner
- Insert your Merchant Token, which you can find in your admin under “Account information”
- Fill out Amount
100 = 1 DKK, 1000 = 10 DKK, 10000 = 1000 DKK
- Fill out currency
- Fill out CCRG key
You will find this in your admin, under “More Info” on the payment that you want to rebill.
- Fill out order ID
- When everything is filled out, click on “Send Request”. Hereafter, you can see the payment in your admin and the money has been reserved on your customer’s account.
Didn't find what you were searching for?