Use Yourpay in DanDomain
If you have your webshop at DanDomain, you have the option to use Yourpay as a payment solution. On this page, you can see how you can quickly and easily set up Yourpay’s payment module on your webshop.
We point out that it is only possible to use DanDomain’s “Payment API” in DanDomain Classic, so if you are a user of their hosted shop, it will not be possible to install Yourpay.
To complete the instructions below, it is important that you are logged in to the backend of your webshop.
How to do it
- In the backend of your webshop: Click on “Apps”
- Click on “AppStore”
- Choose the app “BetalingsAPI”
- Click on “Install”
Go to Payment under settings and fill in the fields as follows:
- Under “Payment method name” you select the name that the customer sees when they shop in your webshop
- Under “Select payment solution”, select Payment API
- “Gateway ID” is filled in with your Production Merchant ID, which you will find in your Yourpay admin under “Account Information”
- “API URL” is filled out with https://payments.yourpay.dk/dandomain.php
- Under “Allowed card schemes ” choose Visa, Visa/ Dankort, Visa/Electron, Mastercard DK, Mastercard, Maestro, Maestro DK
- Under “Delivery countries”, the desired delivery countries must be specified, this is done by double-clicking on the relevant country in the left table.
Make sure to save the setup, and then you are ready to receive payments on your DanDomain webshop. We recommend that you make a test payment on the webshop before you start accepting orders from customers. That way, you make sure that everything is set up correctly before you go live.
You can read more about how to make a test payment here.
Payments should be easy
When you choose Yourpay as your payment solution on your website, you get an automatic acquiring agreement and gateway in one complete package. This means that you save both time and money when you don’t need to have several agreements to be able to accept payments from your customers.
You can read more about our payment gateway here.
Didn't find what you were searching for?