E-conomic Card Payment
With E-conomic card payment, your customers can pay your invoices with payment cards. It has been made easy to get going and then your customers can pay invoices without having to use NemID or online banking.
The customers can pay using all common Yourpay payment methods, such as VisaDankort, VISA and MasterCard – as well as all sub brands.
But – now we have given the customers something, now you should also have some benefits with this integration, because we make sure that the payment is automatically posted directly in E-conomic. So rather than spending your time one bookkeeping you can actually spend your time on your business. Read more about Yourpay’s partnership with E-conomic here.
How the integration works
E-conomic card payment is an integration made in collaboration between E-conomic and Yourpay. With that you can receive payments made with card, on your invoices.
When you activate the integration, you can choose on each invoice, if you want to deactivate card payment – but recommend that you leave it activated. Your customer can then click on the payment link, submit their card details and then the money is on its way to you.
When you customer has paid an invoice with card payment, the payment is automatically registered in e-conomic. When Yourpay pays out the money to your bank account, the payment is then posted automatically.
That means that you don’t have to post payments, fees and payouts and potential currency differences.
What does it cost?
The pricing model is simple, and has been made transparent and without any hidden fees. In other words, there is no subscription or other confusing fees:
- Payment solution and automatic bookkeeping for only 1.5% of the invoice total.
What are the benefits then?
Invoices can be troublesome, both for you as a company and for your customer.
It is expensive to have money owing to you and the longer to give them credit, the greater the risk of never receiving the money is.
- Your customers are spared from unnecessary payment steps, which might be so inconvenient that you don’t get your money on time.
- With the payment link diretly on the invoice, your customer does not have to go through online banking, NemID and account details. Payment only requires one click and card information – it doesn’t get easier than that.
- With the automatic book keeping, you can spend less time on book keeping. Instead you can sspend your time on maintaining og developing your business.
How do I get started?
We have made it as easy as possible for you to get started and within a few minutes you can be ready to receive card payments on your invoices.
- Log on to E-conomic
- Press the gear (settings) in the upper right corner > All Settings.
- Here you should activate Yourpay.
- Read and accept Yourpay’s conditions
- Choose the bank account in E-conomic that you wanth the payouts from Yourpay to be posted on.
- Press “Start Yourpay Integration” and you can receive card payments on your invoices right away (it happens automatically).
- Youpay will contact you through e-mail and telephone to make sure that everything is set up correctly.
Didn't find what you were searching for?