Acquiring agreement without VAT number

If you have not registered your company in CVR-registered, you can still get an acquiring agreement with Yourpay without VAT number. When creating your appointment, enter your Social security number instead of your VAT number.

In order for Yourpay to offer your company a payment solution, even if you have not yet registered the company with CVR-registery, you must live up to a few requirements.

Specifications to acquiring agreement without VAT number

The first of the requirements is that you must be over 18 years old. In Denmark, you basically have to be of legal age to be able to set up a company. This requirement therefore also applies to obtaining a payment agreement with Yourpay. If you are under 18 years old, you can read more about it here which options you have as a young entrepreneur.

Acquiring agreement without VAT number

So if your business meets these requirements, Yourpay can offer you an acquiring agreement without a VAT number.

Are you already setting up your account?

Are you already setting up your account with Yourpay? Then you can read more about here of what you need to send to us to get a payment solution.

If you have a webshop, you can read here about what we are looking for when we need to approve the website and the webshop.

If you need help, our skilled supporters are ready by e-mail and telephone 70 555 678.

Didn't find what you were searching for?

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0
Views: 6

Fandt du ikke svar på det du søgte?